NOTE: ONLY POSTS WITH A VERY CLOSE MATCH TO MY READERS WILL BE ACCEPTED. POSTS ONLY PROMOTE BACKLINKS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Guest Posting & Guest Blogging Guidelines
We at energywatersaver.co.uk are very interested and happy to host guest articles and blog posts from guest bloggers, providing that they are of interest and topical to our readers.
The following guest post rules and guidelines are to be observed when submitting possible guest posts/blog articles to energywatersaver.co.uk.
These simple rules are intended to make the process easier and quicker for both you and us. Failure to comply with the guidelines below will likely result in your request being ignored/rejected. Guest articles should not be written (spun) simply to gain a back link to your site. We will only host your articles, if they are highly related to material posted already and follow the guidelines below.
Content and topic
The energywatersaver.co.uk blog covers a diverse and wide ranging topic group of topics. Your submission must be similar to the categories already listed and/or the following areas. We may also consider slightly off-topic posts, if we consider them to be closely related or indeed of interest to our readers.
Your guest post must be:
- grammatically correct, coherent, interesting and informative.
- a minimum of 1000 words or more.
- unique and not found anywhere else.
- not written just to direct people to your own website.
- in British or American English
- Proof read and edited prior to submission
Bio and Links
- We allow a short bio about yourself at the end of the post
- a maximum of 2 links to a single (one) website of your choice. You must personally connected to the target website and the target website must be highly relevant.
You are also allowed 2 links to 1 blog/website of your choice in the bio.
- No affiliate links!
Images & video
Images are permitted providing that you have been granted permission to use or that you yourself own.
Please send your guest post queries and submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org If in your request for a guest post you can’t even be bothered to read and reference this guidelines page, then I will dismiss your request immediately.